Cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when you access specific websites. Cookies allow websites, amongst others, to store and recover information on the navigation habits of a user or its device and, depending on the information they contain and the way your devices is used, they can be used to recognize a user. A user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive using a minimum space without disrupting the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and its majority are erased when the user ends its session on the browser (also denominated session cookies).
The great part of browsers accept cookies as a standard and, regardless of the same, they allow or block temporary or memorized cookies on the security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies on your browser- KintonCloud will not link to the cookies your personal data provided at the moment of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those which allow the user navigation via a website, platform or app and the use of the different options or services that exist in them like, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, reminding the elements that integrate an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, carry out the application of a registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the streaming of videos or audio or share contents in the social media.
- Customization cookies: They are those which allow the user to access the services with some predefined characteristics with respect to a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as it would be the language, the type of browser the service is accessed through, the regional configuration where the service is accessed from, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those which are treated by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make a measurement and statistic analysis of the use by the users of the offered service. To this end the navigation is analyzed on our website so as to improve the product or service offer we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those which, treated either by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way the offer of the advertising spaces which exist in a website, adapting the content of the ad of the requested service to the use it makes of our website. To this end we can analyze your internet habits and show you publicity related to your navigation profile.
- Cookies of behavioural publicity: They are those which allow the management, in the best possible way, of the advertising spaces which, in each case, the editor has included in a website, app or platform from which it renders the requested service. These cookies store information obtained by means of the ongoing observation of your navigation habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show publicity with respect thereof.
Third-party cookies: KintonCloud website may use third-party services which, on behalf of KintonCloud, will gather information for statistical purposes, purposes of the use of the Site by the user and for the rendering of other services related with the activity of the Website and other internet services.